30.12.2013

Farfalle with Broccoli and Tuna

TÜRKÇE İÇİN TIKLAYIN
PER ITALIANO

Farfalle with Broccoli and Tuna Recipe prepared with Thermomix

Honestly I wasn't much of a broccoli fan. No, I didn't deny eating it. But I always preferred something else when I had the chance. I wasn't very enthusiastic to cook it until I learnt this recipe. 

I first had this pasta at my mom-in-law's. I couldn't believe that I liked it so much. I got the recipe right away of course. I hope you enjoy it too.


Ingredients:
350g broccoli, cut or broken into small florets
600g water
Salt
320g farfalle
30g parmesan
1 clove of garlic
5 anchovy fillets
50g extra virgin olive oil
1 dried small hot pepper (peperoncino)
1 small can of tuna (drained amount is around 50 - 60 g)


Preparation:


  • Cut and divide broccoli into small florets.



  • Put water and a pinch of salt in TM Bowl. Insert steaming basket. Place broccoli florets.


  • Close TM Lid and Measuring Cup. Steam for 15 minutes at Varoma Temperature on Speed 2.  Set aside.
  • In a pot bring water to boil. Add salt. Cook pasta for the time indicated on its package.
  • Put parmesan in a clean and wiped TM Bowl and grate for 10 seconds on Speed 9. Set aside.
  • Chop garlic for 3 seconds on Speed 3.


  • Scrape down the sides with spatula, add oil, peperoncino and anchovy fillets. Cook for 3 minutes 100°C on Speed 2.


  • Add tuna and cook for 1 minute at 100°C on Speed 1-2.


  • Add steamed broccoli, cook for 4 minutes on Reverse / Soft Speed.
  • Mix your sauce with cooked pasta and serve.
  • Sprinkle with grated parmesan.

Enjoy...


Farfalle with Broccoli and Tuna Recipe prepared with Thermomix


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder