4.10.2010

Yogurt: Version 3

TÜRKÇE İÇİN TIKLAYIN
PER ITALIANO

Homemade Yogurt with Thermomix


I posted a couple of yogurt recipes before (Recipe1, Recipe2). I am trying alternative recipes in the search for the best results. I make yogurt at least once a week. I'd like to share the recipe and method which I've been using recently.

Ingredients:
2 litre full fat milk
120g full fat plain yogurt (Turkish/Greek kind)

Preparation:

  • Warm milk for 25 minutes at 90ºC on Speed 2-3
  • Wait until the temperature goes down at 37ºC, check every once in a while
  • As soon as it shows 37ºC add yogurt and mix for 10 seconds on Speed 4
  • Warm again for 25 minutes at 37ºC on Speed 2-3.
  • Preheat oven at 50°C and turn it OFF. (optional step)
  • Remove TM Bowl off the base. Close TM lid. Close TM hole with Measuring Cup. Wrap with a fleece throw. 
  • Place in the oven. Let it sit there undisturbed for 12 - 15 hours. (You can see the pictures of the yogurt below after 13 hours fermentation)

Homemade Yogurt with Thermomix

Homemade Yogurt with Thermomix

  • Put yogurt in an airtight bowl and let it cool in the fridge.

Homemade Yogurt with Thermomix


Afiyet olsun...


Homemade Yogurt with Thermomix


Note:

If I am to prepare yogurt only with 1 litre of milk, I use 100g of yogurt. I reduce cooking times to 20 minutes.The rest remains the same.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder