24.06.2010

Nutella Tart

TÜRKÇE İÇİN TIKLAYIN
PER ITALIANO 


This is one of the best chocolate tart recipes I've ever had. Whoever eats it asks me for the recipe.
First time I made it I had used the Nutella that I prepared with Thermomix and it was superb!

The other times I bought Nutella from market. Both ways were just great so it is up to you!

150g toasted hazelnuts
300g flour
10g baking powder
5g vanillin sugar
100g sugar
150g butter
1 egg + 1 egg yolk
400 - 450g Nutella
  • Put hazelnuts in TM Bowl and grind for 7 seconds on Speed 7

  • Sift in flour and baking powder. Add sugar, vanillin sugar, butter, egg and egg yolk. Mix for 40 seconds on Speed 5.

  • Set aside approx 200 - 220 g of dough
  • Grease tart tin and sprinkle with a little flour or cover with baking paper. Spread the base covering also the sides of your tart tin. (I used 28cm diameter tart tin)

  • Spread Nutella over with spatula

  • Get the 200g  piece that you previously set aside and crumble it on the top by your hands

  • Bake it in the preheated oven at 160°C for 35 - 40 minutes

Buon Appetito

The link for the original recipe is here Thanks a lot to lilly79 for sharing it.

Nutritional values are approximately as below




2 yorum:

  1. Looks good! I just got my thermomix yesterday so I'm still experimenting.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Thank you Frogdancer
    We like this tart a lot. It is hard to fail when you put so much nutella in it. ;)
    I hope you enjoy it too...

    YanıtlaSil